Functional Job Title: Cyber Security Specialists
Work Location: Washington DC or Manassas, VA
Position Description: JNT Tek is seeking technical professionals with specialized experience supporting network defense and strategies. We are looking to add an Cyber Security Specialist to our team in Washington DC or Manassas, VA. As a member of our team, you must have a solid understanding of supporting the full lifecycle of indicators of compromise as you will be investigating and identifying the root cause behind security incidents. The most successful candidates will have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Ability to analyze raw data sources to extract, institutionalize, and document actionable events
- Document the flow of data and identify multiple distinct data sources where suspicious behavior can be identified.
- Investigate incidents both from a network and host/application level
- Monitor and implement indicators and protections across platforms, operating systems, databases, and management systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to use and customize common logging platform like Splunk, Log Logic, etc.
Candidates will be evaluated based upon years of experience, education, and the depth/complexity of prior project work.
The most qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or similar discipline.
- A minimum of 5 year working as Cyber Security Professional
- Must have 1 of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) and/or Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) and/or Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- MUST have SECRET Clearance – TS/SCI is preferred
Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.