Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking Cyber Systems Engineers to join the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Team. The CDM program is a DHS-managed approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. CDM provides federal departments and agencies with capabilities and tools that identify cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis, prioritize these risks based upon potential impacts, and enable cybersecurity personnel to mitigate the most significant problems first.
- Assist with technical planning, installation, configuration, integration and/or customization of cybersecurity tool, sensors, and ancillary equipment on-site at departments and agencies in the Washington D.C area.
- Help Define and conduct technical integration processes and implement solution delivery projects
- Work closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure Agency requirements are addressed in deployment activities
- Help facilitate and complete program-level management and System Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) artifacts to report Agency content
- Work day-to-day with Project Manager, other Engineers and stakeholders in providing direction, oversight, and ensuring activities are on schedule
- Must have a minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 1 year of experience conducting analysis and testing activities
- At least 1 year of experience in root cause analysis and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven collaborator in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS suitability EOD (US Citizenship required)
- Must be able to travel up to 75% to customer site(s) in Washington D.C
- At least 1 year of experience in cybersecurity
- TS clearance
- SCI eligibility
- Experience in FED/CIV SELC
- CISSP Certification
- Familiarity with Agile principals and processes, especially SAFe
- Familiarity with NIST Risk Management Framework
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.