Position Scope/Job Functions
- Knowledge of web stack (front end, back end, database) and service-oriented-architecture protocols required, having demonstrated them in a professional environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern software design practices required.
- Knowledge of real-time systems a plus but not required.
- Software or systems test experience required.
- Professional experience with agile software development practices is a strong plus.
- Candidates will be developing code in a team environment for rapid introduction into operations or field activities.
- Knowledge requirements:
- Strong Java knowledge demonstrated in a professional environment required.
- Strong documentation and configuration management experience (GitHub and Maven specifically) are required.
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization (i.e., KVM) and containers (using Docker) is required
- Experience with Linux is required, and experience with RedHat, SELinux, and security accreditation is
- Must have current active Secret clearance
Experience with one or more of the following is highly desired: C/C++ development, Python development, software-defined radio using the GNU Radio framew
MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering plus 3+ years minimum post-education experience in the design and development of software in an object-oriented environment or BS plus 5 years minimum experience in the design and development of software in an object-oriented environment