We currently have an opening for a Cybersecurity Administrator in the San Diego, CA�area.� Atlas Technologies, a rapidly-expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly-motivated team player to join our group of Information Technology professionals.
- Provide technical analysis integral to the engineering, maintenance, and sustainment of DoD systems.
- Provide in-depth research and analysis of issues.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of installation, maintenance, and support of the DoD Host-Based Security System (HBSS) technology.
- Respond to service requests and Engineering Change Requests (ECR).
- Review technical briefs and information on changes to system configuration.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with end users, vendors and managers.
- Identify and resolve hardware and software problems related to HBSS systems.
- Perform system administration in a mixed virtual and physical environment.
- Utilize an established ticketing system to track all support tasks.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and remediate security vulnerabilities in HBSS systems.
- Troubleshoot basic end to end networking problems involving switches, routers, workstations, servers, VLANS, and other IT devices and or services.
- Identify End-of-Life (EOL) issues and ensure HBSS systems hosted on internal servers are approved in accordance with customer requirements.
- Perform support tasking in accordance with organization-approved Preventative Maintenance Plan.
- US Citizenship
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance
- The ability to maintain a DoD IAT II certification
- Demonstrated ability to effectively configure and administer HBSS in a multi-system and/or multi-application environment.
- Strong documentation and oral communication skills to clearly communicate with all levels of users, engineers, managers and organizations
- The desire to work with others in a highly collaborative environment
- The ability to multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities
- Self-Motivation, strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- A passion for learning, IT, and IA
- Bachelor�s Degree in (STEM), or an Information Technology (IT) related field AND�five (5) years of relevant work experience, OR Associate's Degree in an Information Technology (IT) related field AND�eight (8) years of relevant work experience, OR High School Diploma or equivalent AND�ten (10) years of relevant work experience.
- Commercial certification meeting or exceeding DoD 8570.01M requirements for IAM-1 (CompTIA Security+)
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include ALL of the following:
Analyzing / Implementing the Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide� SRG) and cloud computing industry best practices.
�Analyzing / Implementing enterprise architecture/ design, cloud migration plans, generating auditing reports, performance, interoperability, and functionality.
Evaluating risks associated with extending the network boundaries and data migration to a cloud environment.
Policy development and enforcement
- eMASS package development
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes
- Navy Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and Computer Task Order(CTO) process and reporting
- Testing and analysis of IA controls and secure configuration using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Analyzing system configuration per DISA STIGusing STIGviewer, SCC, and OpenSCAP
- Demonstrated knowledge of RMF National Institute ofStandards & Technology (NIST)
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is an innovative provider of leading edge Information Technology (IT) solutions to Government and industry partners. Our primary focus and experience covers network integration, cybersecurity, software development, engineering, and management.
Atlas takes pride in our highly experienced and driven employees who share our Core Values and our Vision of merging technology with integrity to create a positive impact for our clients, community and country.
Atlas offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401k, Education Assistance, Charitable Matching, Pet Insurance, Flex Time, Employee Recognition and Ancillary Benefits.
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.