AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in Information Assurance, Cyber Security and Systems Engineering. With offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture, and above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right individual!
Cybersecurity Analyst IV 18-036
As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies is expanding its workforce and has a NEW OPENING for a Cybersecurity Analyst IV.
Cybersecurity Analyst/Engineer to provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment & Authorization (A&A) / Certification & Accreditation (C&A) support for Navy programs.
- Ensure the DoD systems meet the cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) A&A requirements for all DoD, DON, IC and Federal Systems at the SCI level.
- Develop RMF A&A accreditation artifacts and ensure the achievement of systems Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Review and provide recommendations and corrective actions for DON RMF A&A/C&A packages to include Platform IT.
- Perform RMF activities in XACTA and eMASS
- Update A&A/C&A documentation for system and program technical descriptions and architecture diagrams.
- Oversight Security Testing & Evaluation (ST&E) in support of system accreditations as needed.
- Attend Checkpoint (formerly collaboration) meetings with Echelon II, SCA (formerly Navy CA) and AO (formerly DAA) as necessary.
- Coordinate with subject system SMEs and perform technical and non-technical A&A/C&A assessments to evaluate compliance with established cybersecurity policies and regulations according to DoD, NSA, DISA, NIST, and other cybersecurity-related military/Federal requirements.
- Employ strong written and verbal communication skills to advise various levels of technology stakeholders, program initiatives, and accrediting authorities on security requirements and cybersecurity trends and solutions to include risk assessments and mitigation.
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: 8+ years of Navy Cybersecurity / Certification and Accreditation / Assessment and Authorization experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience and 8+ years of Cybersecurity experience (Master's Degree is a plus).
- DoDD 8140 IAT or IAM Level II certified.
- CISSP required with 30 days of hire.
- OE certification preferred (e.g. Windows / Linux+).
- Hands-on Experience in Navy DIACAP/RMF accreditation and system testing required.
- Current NAVY Assessment and Authorization (A&A) / Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience preferred.
- Knowledge of DIACAP/Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes and knowledge of applicable DoD, NSA, DISA, USFLTCYBERCOM and NIST cybersecurity policies and guidance.
- Shall have technical knowledge and understanding in Information Technology and Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity disciplines, technologies, Cross Domain Solution (CDS), and practices preferred.
- Knowledge of DoD IA security requirements and the basic suite of Cyber Security tools (Firewalls, IDS, Antivirus, and correlation tools).
- Provide technical support and analysis to document applicable risk mitigations and supports DoD and DoN Cybersecurity policy and procedures preparation and implementation.
- Possess working knowledge and analysis of governing DoD, DoN directives and instructions.
- Experience running ACAS preferred.
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) required.
- Ability to obtain Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) certification.
- Experience developing Risk Assessments.
- Experience in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) required.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems, Windows Operating System, routers, firewalls, and related infrastructure devices.
- Experience in technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with teams in various time zones.
- Some travel required (15%).
- TS/SCI clearance required.
An essential qualification for this position is successfully obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal Government, which may require successful completion of a background check.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans