RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Cybersecurity Sales Engineer in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania (PA).
Our highly collaborative, fast paced, and Agile team is responsible for providing cyber security services to clients across multiple industries, including; chemical, law firms, technology & communications, financial services, manufacturing, transportation, health & life sciences, oil & gas, and utilities.
This role involves meeting with prospective and current clients and teaming partners; leading technical discussions and documenting requirements, presenting our cyber security services, and gathering business intelligence.
It also includes collaborating with the Services team to tailor approaches and offerings to meet client needs, and on the development of proposals. This position serves as a key resource to write, edit, modify, and participate in the full production of proposals.
- Minimum 8 years total professional experience
- Minimum 4 years technical sales experience developing proposals for cyber security solutions
- Knowledge of cyber security concepts, best practices, and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management and compliance requirements
- Strong analytical, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present effectively to corporate executives and professionals on both technical and non-technical topics
- Technically savvy multi-tasker, strong leadership skills, and a sales-oriented mind, able to effectively communicate to prospects, develop and tail
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Active listener with ability to understand business challenges of C-level executives; discuss these challenges, and prepare and present creative solutions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.