Who We Are
ImmunoGen is developing the next generation of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) to improve outcomes for cancer patients. By generating targeted therapies with enhanced anti-tumor activity and favorable tolerability profiles, we aim to disrupt the progression of cancer and offer our patients more good days. We call this our commitment to “target a better now.” Our lead product candidate, mirvetuximab soravtansine, is in Phase 3 study for folate receptor alpha (FRα)-positive platinum-resistant ovarian cancer, and in Phase 1b/2 testing in combination regimens. Our novel IGN candidates for hematologic malignancies, IMGN779 and IMGN632, are in Phase 1 studies.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we do it at www.immunogen.com.
ImmunoGen is seeking an experienced and talented professional to join the department of Analytical & Pharmaceutical Sciences (APS) and play an important role in advancing ImmunoGen’s key development programs through both early and late-stage development with commercialization of our Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs). The Development Associate II will work with other internal developmental functionalities (e.g., Cell Line and Upstream Engineering, Process Science and Engineering, etc.) to perform high throughput purification and related analytical testings of development samples of therapeutical antibodies to advance various key developmental projects.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage and perform the high throughput testing activities (e.g. titer, oligosaccharides, size and chage variants of MAbs)
- Ensure the proper functioning of the instruments within the High Throughput Sciences (HTS) group
- Closely interact and communicate with job-related internal functional groups (e.g. Cell Line, Upstream and Downstream Process development groups for scheduling timely analysis of samples)
- Contribute to the analytical and formulation development work within APS department by automated high-throughput sample handling and related testing
- Write and review technical documents (e.g.: development reports, draft SOPs, etc.)
- Present analytical results in the relevant internal and external meetings (e.g.: group or CMC meetings, internal or external seminars or conferences, etc.)
- Be able to work closely with counterparts from other functional areas to drive the projects forward as per CMC timelines.
- Stay current with industry standards and trends;Evaluate new technologies, procedures, and technical developments when necessary
Who You Are
A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or a related field and 2-4 years of related industrial experience is required. Alternatively, a Master of Science (MS) degree in the same fields and 0-2 years of related industrial experience is required.
- Hands-on analytical experience with HPLC, UV-Vis absorption spectroscopy and capillary electrophoresis (CE) methods is expected
- Experience with automated liquid handling systems (e.g. Janus, Tecan, etc.) and high throughput analytical methods (e.g. Caliper gelchip, ForteBio Octet, UPLC) is desirable
- Understanding of general process development of protein therapeutical products is helpful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and creativity, with proven ability to design and execute experiments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
ImmunoGen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.
ImmunoGen, Inc. does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on ImmunoGen, Inc.’s approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to ImmunoGen, Inc. by search/recruiting agencies not already on ImmunoGen, Inc. approved agency list shall become the property of ImmunoGen, Inc. and if the candidate is subsequently hired by ImmunoGen, Inc., ImmunoGen, Inc. shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.