The CRM Release Manager will be responsible for Governing the release process, approval management and follow up. He/she will lead the effort of streamlining release dates for all SalesForce (SFDC) clouds aligning the business on the release dates around the world. The CRM Release Manager will plan and coordinate build and release schedules for all Digital group CRM activities, ensuring the quality and consistency of various internal and customer facing releases to our multi-tenant Saas Platform.
• Solid knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
• A minimum of 1 year of SalesForce experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills.
• Experience working in an Agile Environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and switch gears quickly and effectively.
• Must have uncompromising standards of quality in performing job functions, with an eye for detail and on-time delivery.
• Schedule flexibility, as releases will require support outside of normal operational hours.
• Demonstrated leadership experience/capabilities.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.