- The Vendor Application Administrator is accountable for acquiring vendor product release information (referred to as PRI) required to establish the Application Roadmaps which is a vital part of maintaining the integrity of the vendor application software systems that are being utilized.
- 25% Assists in the creation, routing, tracking Purchase requisitions for vendor purchase requests. Monitors procedures and processes for the VAA role. Recommends process improvements.
- Basic knowledge of standard industry practices. Able to acquire knowledge of procedures for the supported business unit. Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Creates approved internal I/S purchase requisition forms including all documents needed to complete the hierarchical approval process. Understanding the business objective of the requested purchase requests to provide a comprehensive executive memo.
- Navigates and tracks the purchase requests from inception to completion throughout the Information System organization.
- Organize the information into a logical document that is understood by the customer and Information Systems.
- Assists the Vendor Owners, both technical and non-technical areas, during the purchase requisition process.
- 25% Manage and Coordinate Product Release Information and Application Road Maps.
- 25% Completes special projects, often requiring area specific knowledge, as assigned by management.
- 25% Serves as the liaison between I/S areas for vendor-related requests within and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Healthcare, or other related field OR 2 year degree in Computer Science, Business or related field + 2 years of reporting and data analysis work experience: 4 Years OR 4 years reporting and data analysis experience: 4 Years
- Ability to use mathematical calculations, specifically as it relates to purchasing and procurement Knowledge of a tracking system or ticketing system (team uses a in-house system called "NS Track" Ability to acquire IT knowledge across various platforms Vendor Management: 2 Years
- Knowledge of and ability to articulate the difference between Host, Non-Host, Application Software, Hardware etc. 2 Years of Full-Time Data Analysis and Reporting: 2 Years