Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Design, develop, and administer data structures
- Maintain data access and delivery technologies
- Provide technical support on data warehouse teams
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- At least 7 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Expertise in SQL, with at least 7 years of experience
- Solid experience with Python, at least 2 years
- Expertise in data quality, organization, profiling, and metadata
- Ability to organize, order, and complete sequential tasks in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated capability to move data between production systems, across multiple platforms
- Experience with major querying tools
- Ability to self motivate and work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to influence the team and communication technical information to a broader, nontechnical audience
- Knowledge of ILDM and other metadata document creation preferred
Job ID: 307086
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!