RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Data Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
- Provide support to accounting, back office and middle office business users of Derivatives System
- Develops, validates, documents, and maintains business and functional requirements and conducts structured walkthroughs of requirements with business and IT team members
- Assists in evaluation of business requests to determine feasibility; researches and identifies options
- Assists in evaluation of and tracking of new or enhanced solutions to determine potential issues, communicates how problems may affect business and recommends solutions
- Assists in performing task automation and implements process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increased quality and service
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Data Analysis, etc.
- Strong background knowledge of Investments and Accounting, preferably in Derivative instruments
- Experience with equity, futures and options, bonds, swaps, cross currency swaps, CDS, CDX, and CPI swap
- Intermediate data analysis skills, Intermediate SQL skills
- 8+ years of IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Data Analysis, etc.
- 2+ years of Financial or Investment industry knowledge
- Experience with MDM and/or Data Governance implementations
- Findur/Endur (Openlink) knowledge and experience
- Experience with Java or other Object Oriented programming language
- LOMA Certification
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.