Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Data Analytics Sr. Manager to support their corporate and distribution functions including Human Resource, Finance, Warehousing and Transportation. The manager will report to the CFO and will play a key role in our client's data management.
- Works closely with entity and/or department stakeholders/colleagues on various projects and/or initiatives.
- Document existing business data and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Consults with managers to understand business requirements and identify opportunities to improve reporting and processes.
- Provide leadership and functional expertise to subordinate data analysts.
- Provide expert data analysis, report writing/reporting and quantified decision analysis support.
- Liaise with IT, Analytics and other corporate departments on matters of data integrity, reporting and analysis.
- Thought leadership and project management responsibility on the selection and implementation of client's BI tool.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience.
- 4 to 5 years' experience in a data intensive role, preferably in a retail or distribution environment
- Two or more years managing data analysts
- Experience and comfort with statistical modeling packages (advanced skills in ERP and / or SAS programming preferred), comfort with large datasets
- Expertise working in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience analyzing warehouse operations and/or transportation data is not required by highly valued.
- Must be able to able to draw conclusions from data and effectively communicate recommendations to operators as well as executives.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Data and Decision Analysis
- Tableau, Power BI or other BI tool
- Project Management skills are required.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP system is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or equivalent. Advanced degree is a plus.