RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce automotive client is looking for a Data Business Analyst for a long-term, renewable contract position in Westlake Village, California (CA). This is a long-term, renewable contract position.
The Data Business Analyst is responsible for managing and leading all day-to-day operations functions for our program. He/she is responsible for all program systems, metrics, and technology. This position requires a combination of sales, operations, technology, and management experience for large-scale programs and teams; with a strong emphasis in sales scorecards and dashboards. This position focuses heavily on generating reports that show specific ROI for the client around field team execution and client metrics. This individual is responsible for maintaining a positive client relationship in the arena of operations and field execution. He/she is the Project Champion for all process improvements and technology related to the client's evolving needs. This individual will be part of a business analyst team that produces all the client facing and internal use reports to manage the business on behalf of the customer. A strong background in Excel, PowerPoint and Word is necessary. SQL experience for generating reports preferred.
- 3 years of work experience in database operations, direct marketing operations, or related fields
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages of development, concurrently
- High degree of personal accountability
- SQL proficiency preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.