Title: Data Center Environmental Engineer 6898
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: $ 30.00- $35.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Data Center Environmental Engineer FL (South Florida)
Scope of work:
This role will involve project management and guidance on the technical, construction and design aspects of IT related infrastructure as it relates to Miami Cruise Ship Terminal A. The person will be responsible for the delivery of physical infrastructure and will ensure that all parties follow proper design principles in order to guarantee the operation, performance, and usability of chosen technology platforms. As such, the candidate will be responsible for providing IT related knowledge and expertise to the various stakeholders involved on the project.
The person will assist in developing and providing the framework needed to develop and maintain various technology platforms. This shall include but is not limited to, the development of guidelines, architectural design principles, code reviews, deployment procedures, estimation efforts, etc. The role will also include managing the relationship with other IT technical Teams as well as the various relationships with suppliers, contractors and other outsourcing partners responsible for specific deliverables and scopes of work.
• Experience in working with complex infrastructure designs and in organizing, planning and executing architectural projects.
• Ability to read and interpret construction prints and other related drawings and documents.
• Experience in working/leading large projects involving multiple departments, business representatives, stakeholders, contractors and others.
• Working knowledge of pertinent industry related standards (TIA/EIA, IEEE, etc.).
• Ability to terminate, test and troubleshoot various forms of physical media (fiber, copper, etc.).
• Experience documenting complex processes and presenting them in a clear and understandable format.
• Demonstrated strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
• Experience in identifying opportunities for improvements involving optimization, system design, or development of new processes/policies.
Travel between RCCL locations, major travel expenses if necessary (air, car rental, lodging, some meals) will be prepaid by Royal Caribbean.
Allowed Expense Types (Select all that apply):
Standard work week:
Our normal business hours are 9 am - 6 pm M-F. All candidates must be available to work those hours. Some weekend and overtime work may be required.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Competitive Pay, 401K
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day. TekPartners is an Equal