Location: Westborough, MA
Industry: Financial Services
Required years of experience: 0+ Years
Required level of education: HS or higher
Hours: Must be available to work 8 hour shifts between 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
Duration: Temp to Perm
· Provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
· Under direct supervision, performs less complex operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
· Responds to customer inquiries.
· Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
· Responds to customer verbal and/or written inquiries.
· Records details about customer inquiries.
· Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
· Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
· Familiarity with MS Office required.