Data Entry Clerk
CTG's premier global client located in Berkeley, CA has an immediate need for a Data Entry Clerk to perform data queries in GMP systems. This includes verifying data generated from GMP system and operating data entry device, such as keyboard or photo composing perforator. Duties may include verifying data and preparing materials for printing
Degree of Complexity and Independence: Works on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
Work Relationships: Works within own department and interfaces with external groups on specific tasks/assignments. Has satisfactory interpersonal skills and communicates results to peers and supervisors effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform queries into Electronic Batch Records (Computer-based) and Batch Production Records (Paper-based) for the purpose of generating verified data
- Perform queries into Electronic Batch Records and Batch Production Records for the purpose of validating data previously produced
- Perform data queries as needed in various GMP systems (such as SAP and Computerized Process Control Systems)
- Request documents needed from the company archive
- Review documents and return to archive when complete
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. 2 years of College-Level Science is preferred
Skill & Competency Requirements:
- Familiarity with cGMP procedures and documentation requirements
- Experience in performing work in a cGMP facility or activity
- Must have attention to detail
- High proficiency in computer use and Excel/Word
- Demonstrated ability in transcription and verification of data
- Must be able to sit and operate computer for most of work day.
- Must be able to read and transcribe from paper to computer and have good hand-writing
- Must be able to move document archive boxes (~25 lbs). This task is infrequent.
Compensation Target: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour W-2 only, sorry no Corp to Corp
Shift Start: 8:00 am
APPLY NOW for resume review by Mary Jane “MJ” Slaughter at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp Please reference CTG Job #18205262. Referrals are greatly appreciated!!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.