Job ID: 138599
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The primary function is to provide product and service information. This includes resolving product and service problems and processing orders. This requires working closely with the production staff and all team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides day to day management of established customers including quote creation through order processing, including, but not limited to:
- Verbal Communication (Ex. Phone calls)
- Written Communication (Ex. Email, Faxes)
- Responsibility for processing orders include:
- Applying proper manufacturing standards to customer requests
- Ability to read customer diagrams that include product and part specifications
- Order creation and input into AS400 system
- Troubleshooting or researching customer issues
Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Proven ability to multi-task in a high demand/fast pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ability to work in a team setting with individual responsibilities
- Quickly adapt to ever changing prioritizes or initiatives including ability to reorganize tasks based upon customer needs or deadlines
- Basic windows based computer skills
- Strong mathematical skills, including ability to read fractions and decimals
- Prior experience with Lotus Notes, preferred
- High School Diploma, required, Associates degree, preferred
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.