Please apply by visiting: https://careers-oriresults.icims.com
We are a thriving data collection, research and business intelligence firm that connects government, commercial, association and not-for-profit clients with key audiences so they can make evidence-based decisions that accelerate results.
We are looking for a part-time, as needed, highly motivated, and dependable Data Entry I to join our team.
- Responsible for opening mail, removing survey from envelope, unfolding, batching and sorting by survey type, and prioritizing surveys and material as they are received.
- Compile, review, and input electronic files of finder ID’s into computer processing system; with attention to productivity, deadlines and delivery of the product.
- Review the accurateness and completeness of data that has been entered, making minor modifications as necessary.
- Assist Project Assistant with maintaining procedural list, control records and coding schemes to process source data.
- Assist Project Assistant with maintaining logs for large scale projects such as mail receipt batching and disbursement of work to data entry personnel.
- Assist Project Assistant with establishing and maintaining customer project files and ensuring strict confidentiality of client records.
- Perform data entry, as needed.
- Perform project-specific phone projects as directed by the Project Manager (Contract Administrator).
- Scan in large-scale project as directed by the Project Manager (Contract Administrator).
- Pick up mail from the Post Office, as directed by the Project Manager (Contract Administrator).
- Assist employees with inquires as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of administrative, record maintenance and/or data entry experience.
- Technically competent when working with computers and various software programs.
- Works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized and reliable.
- Requires the ability to work a minimum of 20- 25 hours per week.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly and independently required to: use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stand; talk; twist; bend; ascend and descend stairs; remain stationery for extended periods of time; see and read computer screens; and, travel to various locations throughout the office as well as other office sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled