RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Entry Clerk in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
- The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data
- A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work
- High School diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years related experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.