At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work
on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and
democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe.
We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to
join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our
culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others
think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Data Management
Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position
will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Works with integrated product teams, business analysts
and software developers on project teams as they document their data
requirements and establish thorough specifications. Conducts facilitation sessions to gather
- Builds logical models. Works with database
administrators, developers, and IT counterparts to build the physical model and
overall data architecture.
- Utilizes SharePoint 2013 to build OOTB sites and
workflows. Supports existing SharePoint
2010 and 2013 applications.
- Reviews and reports on project metrics to benchmark
- Works closely with all stakeholders to ensure that business
models are accurately implemented in application systems. Provides education on
the naming and modeling standards; assists with modeling specific constructs.
Reviews project models to ensure adherence to standards. Ensures data quality
- Works on and across multiple projects to ensure
consistency in naming conventions and promotes the sharing and reuse of data
across applications and business areas. Ensures that data analysis goals are
- Contributes to data management internal projects as well
as the upgrading of standards and best practice guidelines
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and
maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements,
- Manages all aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities,
exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team
environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented
people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
- Bachelors' Degree from an accredited
institution and5 years of experience in an aerospace
- Masters' Degree from an accredited
institution and3 years of experience in an aerospace
- Ability to receive requirements at a high
level and derive lower level requirements by working directly with
internal customers turning complex processes into user-friendly tool
- Technical working experience with SharePoint and managing site collections
- Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about
process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working
with different teams from all functions.
- Candidate should be able to juggle multiple
assignments and manage changing priorities. Proven ability to work independently with
little oversight is key.
- Strong project management and communications
skills are highly desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please
visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.