Requirements of the Data Management Analyst:
- Life Sciences experience (biopharma preference)
- Proven ability to go in and analyze an enterprise data management landscape, including MDM related to VEEVA
- Some hands-on experience with backend data (SQL) and some understanding of data strategy and operations
- Someone who can help standardize data sets
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work in a global environment
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization
Keywords: Data Management Analyst, Biopharma, MDM, VEEVA, SQL, Data Sets, Communication
Job ID: 308298
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!