Data Modeler/Data Analyst
Location: Basking Ridge-NJ
Duration: 4 Months
What client is looking for:
You will need to have in depth knowledge on data processing, data modelling, application design, development, testing/implementation and data visualization/reporting. You make connections between data derived from different sources and synthesize it into one complete picture. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects with competing priorities.
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience with focus on computer science, IMS, and relevant subjects
• Six or more years of relevant work experience.
• Data management, architecture, analysis and visualization experience.
• Hands on development and technical project management working experience
• Experience with Teradata, Aster, Hadoop and BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik.
• Experience analyzing data, preparing reports, and presenting findings to multiple stakeholders
• Strong communication skills and team spirit
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.