SQL, Erwin, SAP HANA, Data modeling, Data Modeler
Collabera is looking to fill a Data Modeler / Data Architect opportunity with one of our clients in Charlotte, NC
Role: Data Modeler / Data Architect
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ months
We are seeking an energetic, hands-on Data Modeler / Data Architect with strong SQL Server experience.
The position will provide back-end database development support to our web application development team as well as support the data architecture needs of our team of data scientists and data analysts.
This candidate will also play a central role in migrating data and processes from SQL Server t HANA, so prior experience working with HANA is critical.
• Create logical and physical data models using ERWIN and produce Entity Relationship Diagrams to document designs
• Manage data structures, data ingestion into the databases, and performance management and tuning
• Construct SQL scripts to deploy database changes into the various DTAP environments
• Provide technical support to Scrum, BI Reporting, and Analytics teams, including user interface design based on data consumption patterns
• Analyze existing data models, processes and architecture to make recommendations for improvement
• Author complex SQL queries and views for usage in BI Reporting
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on data modeling experience with SQL Server and ERWIN
• Mastery of T-SQL and advanced programming functionality
• Significant hands-on experience with HANA
Interested candidates can contact Johnson at 704-830-0514 or email@example.comHelp
A CMMI Level 5 Organization