Apex Systems has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Junior level Data Scientist position open with a client that is a “Top 15 Places to Work in IT” and “Top User of AWS” in the Country located in the Northern Washington DC Metro area.
The primary function of a Risk and Quality Management (QM) Analyst is twofold:
a) support FINRA’s risk and quality management initiatives aiming at improving quality execution across key regulatory functions: authorization, surveillance, examination, and enforcement;
b) support the collection of data and information on FINRA’s membership and translate it into risk intelligence reports for surveillance and examination staff.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, business, statistics, management sciences, or risk management.
- 3-5 years of experience in execution role in operations functions, ideally with direct experience in Risk and/or Quality
- Proficient in data querying languages (SQL), and scripting/statistical languages (R required, Python preferred).
- Excellent data processing skills; consolidate data from different systems and standardize data pipeline for reporting.
- Experience in applying statistical and machine learning techniques, such as hypothesis testing, sampling, supervised and unsupervised learning.
SQL, R, SAS, Excel
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178