Our client, based in White River Junction, VT, is looking to hire a Data Warehouse Business Intelligence Developer as a full-time permanent employee with great benefits.
I have attached below a detailed job description for your review.
If you are not interested in this position, but can refer to me a viable candidate that I place with my client for atleast 90 days, I will pay you a REFERRAL FEE of $3,000.
If you have the required experience and interest, please email me a current resume through MONSTER or at firstname.lastname@example.org , along with your responses to the following questions:
*** How much IT experience do you have?
*** How much experience do you have with SQL Server?
*** How much experience do you have with SSIS?
*** How much experience do you have with SSRS?
*** How much experience do you have with SSAS?
*** How much experience do you have with Data Modeling?
*** How much experience do you have with ETL?
*** What is your visa status (US citizen, Green Card, H-1B)?
*** What is your desired salary?
*** Why are you looking for a new position?
*** Where do you currently reside (city, state)?
*** Are you able to work in White River Junction, VT?
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.
Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Developer
Reports to the Vice President of Information Technology
As a BI/DW Developer, you will be responsible for developing logical and physical data models (LDM’s/PDM’s), data flow diagrams (DFD’s), entity relationship diagrams (ERD’s), high performing extraction/transformation/load (ETL) programs and business intelligence reports using SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Report Services (SSRS) and Analysis Services (SSAS).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
• Design, develop, test, implement and manage complex ETL processes sourcing data from a variety of internal and external systems supporting Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Café, E-commerce, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Human Resources
• Expert knowledge in database and report performance engineering, diagnosing and tuning of ETL programs and reports
• Expert understanding of data warehouse concepts such as star schemas, snow flake schemas, operational data stores, data warehouses and data marts
• Design, develop, maintain and publish logical/physical data models, entity relationship diagrams and a common data dictionary
• Design, document, maintain and publish data flow diagrams depicting source to target mappings supporting a tiered data architecture comprised of source systems, an operational data store (ODS), data warehouse (DW) and data marts (DM).
• Track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal/external customers, vendors and peers
• Works collaboratively with key business users to understand their information needs in order to provide high quality, high performing and intuitive data solutions
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and collaboratively with IS peers and managed service providers to identify, understand and analyze complex data in various source systems such as: ERP, WMS, CRM, E-Com, HRMS, etc.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills. Comfortable creating high level plans, setting dates, making commitments and delivering high quality results on time
• Comfortable assisting in the design and development of reports, charts and graphs
• Comfortable operating as a subject matter expert, leader and mentor to improve the knowledge, skills and capabilities of DW/BI throughout the company
• Participates in the evaluation of new business intelligence technologies such as data modeling, ETL, appliances, reporting tools and portal solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technology related discipline preferred
• 3-6 years’ experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS required
• Experience with other relational databases, BI reporting and data discovery tools