About the Client
Our client, one of the worlds leading and most respected private investment firms located in Boston, with clients across the globe, is seeking a Senior Data Warehouse and ETL developer for a full time/permanent role.
In this role that reports to the BI Manager you will be at the center of many highly visible projects to implement data integrations supporting the firms Capital Markets data warehouse. This position will have responsibility for technical design, implementation, support and maintenance of data warehouse features and integration processes across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources Microsoft BI Stack, possess excellent written and technical problem-solving skills, programming and testing skills, great organization and communication skills, and be able to work well within a team environment. Candidates must be self-directed, confident, and able to perform tasks of moderate to high complexity working both independently and within a larger team.
- Must have in depth experience with Microsoft BI Stack
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnosis complex integration problems
- Strong SQL programming and Expert SSIS skills with experience designing and implementing ETL solutions
- Strong understanding and demonstrated practical application of Kimball data warehouse concepts
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial data warehousing experience preferred with experience in capital markets and alternative investments a strong plus
- Experience with report development in IBM Cognos a plus.
If you are interested in joining a team of highly skilled professionals please email your resume to email@example.comHelp
PLEASE NOTE: there will be no sponsorship or Visa transfers available for this role. We cannot work C2C. Local candidates only. We cannot work on EAD, OPT or any flavor of Visa for this role.