Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Programmer. The primary function of this position is to develop and implement new Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in an environment currently focused on T-SQL and Excel. BI technologies includes SQL Server, Azure, Talend or similar ETL tools, open source solutions, and Unix/Linux.
- Experience developing within the BI System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and knowledge of analytical system best practices
- Advanced experience with ETL tools (Talend or similar tool)
- Experience writing queries used for front-end applications and developing programming views, stored procedures and functions
- Implement procedures to optimize, maintain, monitor, backup and recover operations for ETL environment
- Advanced T-SQL knowledge
- Adept at quickly acquiring business domain knowledge and associated business rules that correctly translate into high data quality results
- Practical experience providing various types of actionable analytics
- Pluses include:
o Experience with Tableau o Linux/Unix
o Experience with a Data Lake environment
o Experience with data quality/governance tools
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.