RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's direct client is in need of a DataStage Developer to work on-site in Mahwah, New Jersey (NJ). This is a contract opportunity.
This is a position in the Enterprise Business Intelligence department. This position is responsible for application development tasks supporting the Package Reporting Repository (PRR). The primary tool used in the PRR environment is IBM's Infosphere DataStage ETL tool.
- This position supports & promotes the reuse of assets/artifacts
- This position carries periodic, off-hour support responsibilities
- Minimum of 5+ years of in-depth ETL analysis, design and development experience, specifically with IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- DataStage v11.5 knowledge is preferred
- Position requires an independent DataStage (DS) developer with design, coding & testing (all phases) skills
- Person filling this position must have strong analytical & problem-solving skills, be able to strictly adhere to all company development standards and be able to identify & implement new DataStage v11.5 features
Technical Skills requirements include:
- Understanding of Facts & Dimension schemas, SCD & ETL stages
- High proficiency with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripting
- Knowledge of m/f TSO, JCL & PROC is a plus
- Linux Application Development - Advanced
- SQL & PL/SQL - Advanced
- Z/OS environment - Intermediate
- SQL Language - Intermediate
- Client Server Architecture - Intermediate
- TSO - Beginner
- MVS/JCL - Beginner
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.