In Schwab Cybersecurity Services (SCS), Office of Chief Information Security Officer, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do.
The Database Assurance Security Analyst will analyze sophisticated data inventory and generate insights to assist with building project scope. Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to simplify and standardize role analysis. Builds specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements.
- Participate in 2-3 project work streams in support of Database Access Governance, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Document project requirements with attention to details
- Partner with business users and act as a liaison between business and technical teams
- Coordinate development, testing, and implementation of solution
- Facilitate meetings with business partners and get sign-offs
- Participate in data and role analysis
- Develop dashboard reporting and presentations
- 2 or more years of experience as an analyst in large, sophisticated and multi-functional projects, with emphasis on systems, technologies, business process redesign, and knowledge of technical environment
- Experience to include working with DBMS systems (MS SQL Server, Oracle or Mongo) as a production support DBA or application DBA.
- Proven experience in this field with a track record of delivering business process requirements and use cases
- Up-to-date knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management
- Solid understanding of MS Office tools (Excel, MS Word, Visio, etc.) tool along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required