RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client looking for a Database Developer/Data Migration for their office in Basking Ridge, New Jersey (NJ).
As an expert Database Developer/Data Migration for our client, you will be an important member of the leadership team that consults on behalf of leading pharmaceutical, medical devices, and biotechnology companies. The responsibilities will include leading workshops and migration teams and consulting for data/document migrations, as well as hands on SQL Development.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Science, or related field discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of overall technical experience is required
- Demonstrable experience managing technical teams
- Experience with GxP applications preferred
- Track record of success acting as a customer-facing technical lead
- Strong proficiency with SQL development and XML
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including a wide range of architectures and technologies
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel requirement and ability to work occasional off hours to suit customer schedules
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.