At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
- As a Database & Viz Support engineer, you will be member of our Big Data & Analytics team responsible for support and enhancements in Hadoop & HANA Environments
- Use data visualization software (e.g., Tableau, BOBJ) and data modeling tools (e.g., SAP HANA, Impala, Hive) to analyze and communicate complex data and information clearly and efficiently to users. (ask the expert)
- Support and maintain analytics solutions in SAP HANA, Impala & Hive
- Maintain data model documents, templates, or other reusable BI assets.
- Support existing data models in SAP HANA, Hive & Impala and provide clarifications to business on the existing BI reports or data.
- Support existing reports in Tableau & BOBJ environments
- Support production deployment and user support activities for SAP HANA, Tableau and BOBJ
- Support SOX compliance audit activities
- Support quarter-end financial closure activities
- Collaborate with Developers & SME's to understand the business ask and perform/co-ordinate with offshore team to complete the task
- Responsible for transitioning all the new projects going to production to support team
- Responsible for reviewing the enhancements requests from various business functions, managing the priority with business partners and delivering the enhancements request at high quality.
- 7-10 years of Hands-On experience as a Business Intelligence Developer or comparable experience.
- 2-3 years data analysis and business intelligence Hands-On experience in BI suites such as Tableau, SAP HANA, SAP BO, Impala, Hive, or other enterprise class tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Basic concepts of ETL and BW processes, experience in BODS or similar ETL tools
- Analytical acumen necessary to interpret and manage data.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical staff to identify user requirements and translate them into technology-based solutions.
- Ability to understand complex data interrelationships across multiple departments and their respective systems and processes.
- Experience with metadata management and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of
- Ability to work with complex confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgement.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in order to present findings to all levels of management.
- Possess organizational skills to handle several projects simultaneously, accommodate shifting priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability and drive to stay current with and report on rapidly evolving analytics technologies.
- Experience in agile(scrum) development methodology