Position: Delivery Execution Management Specialist
Pay Rate: $21.00/HR (40 Hours)
Location: Austin Texas
Length: 0-12 Month Contract
The Delivery Execution Management specialist will be responsible for managing all aspects of shipping investigations including interacting with carriers, internal lines of business, and follow up services. Investigations may have varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong analytical, interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
This will be a position in the Americas Delivery Execution Management division. This is a analyst/customer service role environment and is very fast paced supporting the various carrier investigations and internal groups.
This is an analyst/customer service role environment and is very fast paced supporting the various carrier investigations and internal groups. This position requires excellent problem solving, customer service, and data entry and communication skills. Standard shipping inquiries (SI’s) include delivery status, tracking and tracing shipments as well as other carrier and warehouse receiving and shipping issues.
**Must have excellent relationship-building skills for carriers, sales and other internal organizations.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills & experience
- High volume data entry
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Complex problem solving capacity
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Attention to detail, follow-through and ability to effectively multi-task Solid mathematical skills (requirement for pricing adjustments)
- Typing skills (min 30 words per minute) and 10-key
- Ability to work cross functionally with a team approach to accomplishing goals
- Seeking flexible and dedicated personnel with 2-4 years’ experience Ability to work overtime and weekends as neede &/or BA/BS with 1-2 years’ experience in business analyst &/or customer service support
- History of consistent performance & attendance at previous employers Reliable transportation to work
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.