Renown for the ability to take a project from blue print or digital data to complete product, Hughes Bros. Aircrafters has been a leader in the manufacture of precision airframe sheet metal details and assemblies since its inception in 1947. We are currently hiring a stake bed truck driver to become part of our team. He or she will pick up and deliver parts throughout the SoCal region, while representing Hughes Brothers in a professional manner at all times.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Secures parts in bed of truck.
- Inspects vehicle daily including all fluid levels and filling as required.
- Initiates any maintenance requests for vehicle.
- Supports shipping/receiving between runs by packaging parts and preparing items for shipping.
- Adheres to state/federal regulations while driving a stake bed truck to deliver parts throughout the Southern California region.
- Accurately maintaining a record of his/her trip.
- Accurately unloads the customer’s order.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions, directions, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
- Ability to maintain professional customer service relationships.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
Valid California driver license required. DMV record must be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable Accommodation Provided.