Dentistry for Children and Families is currently seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to join our team in Chicago, IL.
Who we are:
We are a fast-paced pediatric dental office located in Lincoln Park with two full time dentists and are looking to offer the ideal candidate a wonderful opportunity. In addition to restorative and preventive services, we also provide orthodontic services to children of all ages, children with special needs as well as adults.
About the role:
We are looking for an assistant to help our current team manage our growing patient population. This is an amazing opportunity for a dedicated, compassionate individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of children and their parents.
What you'll do:
- Handing instruments for orthodontic and restorative procedures
- Documenting dental care by charting in patient chart.
- Manage and maintain photos for use in treating and diagnosing patient problems
- Taking x-rays, bitewings and ICAT radiographs
- Educating patients on the prevention of dental diseases.
Our ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years of dental assisting experience or certificate in dental assisting
- Experience in chairside dental assisting and working with children desirable
- Knowledge of Dentrix software is a plus
- Willingness to learn
Would be willing to train the right individual who possesses enthusiasm and drive.
Skills and abilities:
- Articulate, reliable, and organized with a willingness to learn
- Willingness to be cross trained
- A team player
- Must love working with children
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Retirement as well as continuing education opportunities
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
Equal Opportunity Employer