Menomonie Street Dental is a fun and progressive Dental Office with an opening for a full time dental assistant. We offer a friendly work atmosphere with competitive pay and benefits. Experience in dental field is preferred. We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Assist with Dental treatments as instructed
- Take and record dental histories and patient records
- Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
- Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
- Strong Organizational and administrative skills – you see what needs to be done and do it.
- Must be articulate and service-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
- Reliable and prompt; available for at least 35 hours per week
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm, and joyful consideration of others.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things:
* Your resume with contact information
* Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
- Tell us a little about yourself
- What is the best thing about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about this job is attractive to you?
- What does “service” mean to you?