General Dentistry Experienced Dental Assistant
Looking for a positive, fast-paced and self-motivated Dental Assistant who is ready to learn and grow! The ideal candidate should possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of dentistry and dental terminology, a friendly, outgoing demeanor and excellent organizational skills.
- 3-5 years of Dental Assisting experience
- Expanded Duties Certified a plus
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential communications and documents
- Teachable and friendly team player with sincere quality for patient care
- Four-handed dentistry a plus
- Must be able to make temporaries, take impressions, and x-rays
- Ability to polish, run diagnostics, and run assisted hygiene from time to time for the Dentist.
- Ability to give post-operative instructions after procedures
- Knowledge of processing lab cases inbound and outbound
Benefits for this position include; Paid Time Off- after 90 days, 401(k)- after 60 days, Medical Benefits - after 30 days, Welcoming and fun work environment, Competitive pay, Direct deposit and Bi-weekly pay dates and a Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture.