Dental Assistants are dynamic powerhouses that execute a myriad of duties before, during, and after our patients stride through the office doors. These unsung heroes are fundamental to our high quality and affordable dental care and are essential in providing a high level of patient service. That’s why Gentle Dental takes pride in hiring Dental Assistants nothing short of exceptional. Do you have what it takes to deal with the hustle and bustle of daily routines but be appreciated for your multifaceted dedication as a Dental Assistant?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain, and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Expose radiographs, and process dental x-ray film as directed by the Dentist.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
We build relationships for life:
Lifelong relationships with teammates, patients and communities built on trust.
Attract and develop the most committed and passionate dental professionals in the industry to deliver legendary patient experience and clinical excellence.
Our Brand Promise:
We make patients feel valued, respected, and as important as family. We ensure they are well informed and can trust us to maintain and improve their oral health and overall well-being.