Gentle Dental is searching for a full-time Dental Assistant for our Ballard practice located in Seattle, WA! Compensation starting at $22 an hour + $1,000 sign-on bonus!
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans for our full-time employees
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Registered in the State of Washington
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Pay rate $22 an hour + $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- CE Credits
For full-time – 4 days a week with potential Saturday
GD Ballard, 6135 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 2E, Seattle, WA 98107
This office will be relocating early next year in the heart of Ballard!
For additional opportunities visit www.gentledentalcareers.com