The Customer Service Technical Representative provides sales and technical assistance for all products sold by the company. The Representative is communicating with customers primarily by phone, fax, email and internet in an immediate, friendly, professional and efficient manner
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Deliver excellent customer support and assistance to customers in compliance with Biomet3i’s policies and procedures.
2. Effectively respond to a variety of technical questions relating to our dental products, applications, and competitor information.
3. Maintain current technical/product information as well as professional skills by attending department sponsored training and education.
4. Provide accurate and consistent information to customers with regard to dental technical/product and sales issues
5. Communicate with internal departments including: sales, marketing, manufacturing, inventory, accounting and shipping personnel as needed for the purpose of providing excellent service to our customers.
6. Assist clients with case planning and ordering by effectively utilizing detailed knowledge of our products and procedures.
7. Provide feedback to management regarding customer concerns etc. to help improve sales and service.
8. Provide strong attention to detail, team collaboration, attendance and punctuality.
9. Maintains confidentiality when working with secure data such as credit card transactions and patient information.
10. Performs related duties as required
Expected Areas of Competence
- Must have strong knowledge of dental terminology and procedures
- Strong customer service skills, Ability to communicate internally as well as externally with Dentists and staff
- Ability to work in a call center environment
- Must have demonstrated organization and follow up skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Knowledge of Oracle order processing systems preferred.
- Ability to read manuals in English and research information using on line tools
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the phone and before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
As part of the application the Culture Index Survey is to be completed. This is a survey not a test and it is used to identify a candidates strengths and abilities.
The survey will take 10 to 15 uninterrupted minutes.
To access the SURVEY please copy and paste the link below in your browser:
HIGH SCHOOL PLUS One year certificate from vocational/Dental program i.e. Dental Assisting Certificate or Dental Lab Certificate; plus 1-3 years related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience