Pueblo Dental is looking for a talented Dental Patient Treatment Coordinator to join our growing practice.
We are looking for a team oriented individual who is able to manage a heavy work load and multi-task constantly. The office is very busy and fast-paced, we need a candidate who manages stress well and can keep a positive perspective.
A preferred candidate will have previous Dental experience, treatment coordinating and has worked with billing and coding in a Dental Office.
- Explain treatment options to patients and help patients determine their best option.
- Use everyday language to explain why treatment is necessary and what specific options would entail.
- Once a treatment is chosen by the patient, dental treatment coordinators lay out potential payment plans and explain the next steps in treatment.
- Schedule dental appointments.
- Dental coordinators also help determine ways to improve office efficiency and workflow, presenting these ideas to supervisors and helping to carry them out.
- Day-to-day responsibilities as a dental treatment coordinator include outlining dental options for patietns, interacting regularly with the dentist and patients, providing payment plans for patients, and answering phone calls or emails from patients that have any questions about treatments.
Minimum Dental Experience: 3 years
Minimum Expertise: Knowledge of dental management software, Dentrix prefered. Experience working with basic contracts. Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly word, Excel PowerPoint and outlook.
Communicate with others to gather information
Maintain filing systems
Prioritize different projects
Minimum Field of Expertise: Demonstrated experience in dental management and dental secretarial assistance. Working knowledge of HIPAA compliance. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal customer service, and telephone skills. Demonstrated ability to multi-task. Working knowledge of dental terminology and PPO and Denti-Cal and health insurance. Ability to work scheduled evening and weekend shifts. Demonstrated team-oriented and collaborative work style. Demonstrated experience in a high volume, fast paced environment