Title: Deployment Manager
Location: Boca Raton Florida USA 33496
Duration: 6+ Months
The Manager of Deployment is responsible for the delivery of multiple installation, implementation, integration, migration, and software validation projects.
This individual also supports the infrastructure and technology requirements of our remote offices through advisory services, knowledge transfer, and ad-hoc support.
Has a strong background with multi-tier, regulated technologies, strong communication and project management skills, and experience consulting with internal and external customers.
This position is the ultimate authority on whether or not a given piece of software has satisfied the validation requirements necessary to be promoted to production and has the organizational accountability.
Broad technology skills including an understanding of hardware, network, database, and other software components.
The ability to translate a client's general specification into specific requirements, deliverables and solutions.
Adept communicator; uses facts to drive behaviors. Comfortable with serving as a gate keeper.
An individual contributor.
The ability to deliver high quality documents and presentations.
- Installation and upgrade of core product technologies and other related components.
- Related installation qualification activities
- Staging, deployment, promotion, and migration of both customer-developed and internally-developed studies from development environments to UAT, Training, and Production Application of mid-study changes
- Verification that integrations with third party point solutions such as coding, through the use of web service APIs, import/export tools, or direct database integration functionality
- Coordinate and prioritize the efforts of team members, ensuring that standard processes are created and followed, and ensuring that activities are properly documented.
- Understanding the industry standard technical architecture components necessary to support implementation activity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide solutions and recommendations that work in the real world.
- Demonstrated skills in team building leading without direct line authority
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with clients and all users.
- Understanding of quality assurance activities and requirements necessary to deliver high-quality work products.
- Ability to establish priorities, can work independently, and can proceed with objectives without supervision.
- College Degree with a major in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- 10 years of related technology experience serving in this capacity
- Knowledge of test automation and practices