RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Deployment Manager in Boca Raton, Florida (FL).
The Deployment Manager is responsible for the delivery of multiple installation, implementation, integration, migration, and software validation projects. This individual also supports the infrastructure and technology requirements of our remote offices through advisory services, knowledge transfer, and ad-hoc support. Has a strong background with multi-tier, regulated technologies, strong communication and project management skills, and experience consulting with internal and external customers. This position is the ultimate authority on whether or not a given piece of software has satisfied the validation requirements necessary to be promoted to production and has the organizational accountability.
- Installation and upgrade of core product technologies and other related components
- Related installation qualification activities
- Staging, deployment, promotion, and migration of both customer-developed and internally-developed studies from development environments to UAT, Training, and Production Application of mid-study changes
- Verification that integrations with third party point solutions such as coding, through the use of web service APIs, import/export tools, or direct database integration functionality
- Coordinate and prioritize the efforts of team members, ensuring that standard processes are created and followed, and ensuring that activities are properly documented
- College degree with a major in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- 10 years of related technology experience serving in this capacity
- Demonstrated experience entering a medium sized development shop and implementing the following in less than 30 days: Capability to deliver software on a regular basis that meets coding and test standards (unit, UAT, including test data); Capability to develop a calendar that governs the activities leading up to a release; Capability to say no when a release is not ready
- Knowledge of test automation and practices
- Understanding the industry standard technical architecture components necessary to support implementation activity
- Understanding of quality assurance activities and requirements necessary to deliver high-quality work products
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide solutions and recommendations that work in the real world
- Demonstrated skills in team building leading without direct line authority
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with clients and all users
- Capability to deliver software on a regular basis that meets coding and test standards (unit, UAT, including test data)
- Capability to develop a calendar that governs the activities leading up to a release
- Capability to say no when a release is not ready
- Ability to establish priorities, can work independently, and can proceed with objectives without supervision
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.