Req Id : 8330
Location : Plainville, CT 06032
Duration : 6+ Months
Required Skills (Technical):
- Experience in design of plastics/Sheet metal parts
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes
- Strong in GD&T and manufacturing drawing creation.
- Good experience in CAD packages Solidworks
- Experience of working in manufacturing industry
- Good Oral and written communication.
- Team player and self-driven/Motivated
- Support Mechanical design and documentation activities for products that will be placed into high Shock and Vibration applications for which the products must be qualified
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Perform design modifications to support specific needs.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers
- Create 3D Models & drawings.
- Work under the supervision of engineers.
- Revise drawings to accommodate changes and enhancements.
Primary Skills ::
Mechanical Engineer With 3-5 Years Design Experience Good Working Knowledge Of Solidworks.
Education :: BE MECHANICAL
Mohd Nayeem | Team Lead Recruitment
T: 678 207 5220 Mobile: 315 465 0423
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30098
AIC Talent Solutions
Analysts IT Consulting
HireGenics Workforce Management
ACS Group is a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)