We’re looking for an exceptional design internwith a passion for communicating ideas through clever creative and clean, modern presentation. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who wants exposure to the world of insights and design. You'll be joining a brilliant team of talented people who are hardworking, creative, and quite friendly!
This position can be anywhere from 24-40 hours per week.
We are the Ipsos Design Studio.We are insights artistssupporting clients all over the globe with a full suite of creative services, including data visualization, marketing and sales collateral, comms content generation, video and stop motion, and custom digital and print design work.
The central theme of your projects will be to effectively communicate abstract ideas and concepts, all while helping to evolve our offer and image. Because we work with many teams around the country, you will be exposed to a variety of different tasks and have the opportunity to make an impact quickly. You will:
- Develop PowerPoint presentations to support our sales, marketing and market development efforts, including client presentations and internal training decks;
- Design collateral that excite and interest, including infographics, motion graphics, and digital insights experiences
- Support the Design Studio with custom client requests
- A design background with a stellar portfolio that demonstrates creative range and conceptual thinking
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign; PowerPoint, and G Suite.
- Interest in iconography, illustration, and information design and data visualization
Additionally, we would be over the moonif you had the following skills (i.e., nice to have, but not a necessity):
- Skilled in video editing and creation, such as After Effects and Final Cut
- Experience using data visualization programs such as Sketch, Hype, Tableau and/or Invision
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, and how to design for it.
Our ideal candidate should be creative, conscientious, curious, diligent, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, and have:
- Talent for communicating information visually, especially abstract concepts
- A keen eye for design trends
- Superb organizational skills
- A positive and pleasant outlook
- An ability to multitask, work quickly under pressure, and work well with multiple types of team members across various departments and geographic locations
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume and university transcript by clicking the "Apply" button below.Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.