Designers (Century City, CA)
Under supervision of the Design Director, use specialty software and technical tools to create architectural design vision for retail experience, branding, and digital marketing. Design presentation materials and develop concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate retail consumers.
May perform additional duties that are similar and consistent with stated position requirements.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Graphic Design, or a closely related field plus 1 year of experience. Of the required experience, must have 1 year of experience in each of the following:
- Master-planning to integrate project vision to existing conditions
- Developing and improving graphics, layouts and process standards using all of the following Adobe products: Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Creating graphic logos, marketing brochures, and dynamic digital presentations
- Creating, editing, and producing videos for marketing and concept packages using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects
- 3D Renderings, Modeling, and Drawing using all of the following tools: VRay, Rhinoceros 3D, Sketchup, Revit, Autocad and Photoshop
- Algorithmic modeling for Rhinoceros 3D (Grasshopper)
Employer will accept paid or unpaid experience gained during university studies.
2049 Century Park East, 41st Fl
Century City, CA 90067