Desktop Technician to perform Level 2 and 3 support for a large Fortune 500 Company.
Be able to manage a heavy caseload and respond to customers’ requests in a timely manner, with a heavy emphasis on customer service, support and delivery. E-mail setup and troubleshooting with MS Exchange. Windows 10 Desktop Support experience. User Account Administration with Windows 2010, 2012 and 2016 Server. Computer setup and Desktop refresh Microsoft Office Applications Support Phone and E-mail support Must have good stewardship of company assets and resources.
- Exceptional customer support and interpersonal skills
- Responsible for the deployment of Windows 10 on all desktops, laptops, and other client facing devices within scope
- Familiar with USMT, LANDesk and SCCM Deployment Methods, Privilege Management Tools, Administrative Privileges
- Experience and Knowledge in support, troubleshoot and maintain software applications, Preferably: SCADA and Controls, Engineering, GIS/Mapping, Plant Processing and Measurement applications; and Energy Trade Floor(High-Demand)
- Experience in setting up MFP such as: Xerox, Konica-Minolta, HP for network scanning, scan to emails, Fax, scan to file and printing
- Ability to setup and manage Mobile Devices such as iPhone, iPad, Tablets, Android OS, etc.
- Experience with Wi-Fi technology for internal and external use utilizing Cisco AnyConnect, GOBI, WWAN or similar products
- Responsible for installing packaged/certified applications and software on Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Understanding of folder permissions and basic knowledge of registry hives
- Be able to handle and managed a heavy case load; including packing and shipping of equipment
- Time Management – Punctuality is critical
- Great Organizational Skills
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- *Must have a clean driving record for the last three years, definitely no major infractions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; Provide off hours support on an on-call basis
- Maintain detailed documentation of each Migration Work Orders in an online ticketing system
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- 5+ Years Desktop Support / Field Tech Support
- 2-3 Years Help Desk Support
- Must be willing to travel at least 80% of the time within a 3-5 hour drive time radius with some overnight stays.
- Must have own dependable transportation and have a clean driving record for the last three years, definitely with no major infractions.
- Have a mobile device (Apple\Android) that can be configured to use with or MDM solution. The device cannot be rooted or Jail broken as our system will reject those devices due to security.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Candidate must be able to work independent as well as work in a team environment