This is an excellent opportunity with a rapidly growing organization listed on the NYSE with offices in 22 states. You will provide Technical Support in resolving company computing device needs, issues and requests in a timely manner by implementing pre-established methods to maintain a functional and productive work environment for all internal technology users.
- Provide Level II support remotely via phone, using remote tools or onsite.
- Troubleshoot escalated software and hardware failures.
- Provide support for integration of user workstations with Active Directory
- Troubleshoot and systems restores after crashes.
- Provide escalation level support to junior Help Desk personnel
- Install/configure applications on computers
- Research technical computer topics
- Participate in implementation of new offices
- Maintaining Active Directory and Group Policies
- Administering company email in a hybrid O365 mail environment (on premises AD and Azure AD)
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly tasks on windows servers
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation regarding system specifications/requirements, presentations, correspondence, reports, and training materials.
- 2+ years working in a Help Desk/Desktop Support role with at least 12 months server experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows server operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policies and TCP/IP networking.
- Some experience with virtual servers (VMWare preferred), Office 365, Azure Active Directory and Office 365
- Strong trouble-shooting and support skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- The ability to properly
- Possess strong communications skills, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with users served and IT staff. Ability to effectively explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff.