As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for over 1300 associates. This will provide you with the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of equipment and issues including desktops, laptops, network connectivity, Windows software, and much more. In addition, you will also be assigned special projects in which you will get to research new technology and solve more complex problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Responding to associate service calls to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, and conducting audits for unlicensed software.
- Running and terminating infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets
We are looking for Desktop Support Technicians who are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career with us. You must be a goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to take advantage of training and learning opportunities
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starting attitude
- A+ Certification, a plus
- Hands on experience with PC operations, a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.