DevOps Engineer, Contract or CTP, Alpharetta, GA $52.00-$62.00 Hr
DEVOPS ENGINEER - CONTRACT OR CTP - ALPHARETTA, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
DevOps Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience managing a production Windows and Linux environment
* Experience operating in a 24/7 on-call support role focused on maintaining high system availability
* Experience in Automation of Testing, QA, and Deployment functions as it relates to Development
* Solid understanding of software development principles and methodologies with 2+ years of heavy scripting and/or application development in .NET (PHP a big plus)
* Solid understanding of relational database concepts and 2+ years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Strong understanding of tiered security concepts (network, OS, application)
* Experience with open-source monitoring solutions (Nagios, Ganglia, Sensu, Graphite, Zenoss)
* Experience with non-relational databases and key-value stores (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Riak, Redis, Memcached) is desired (but not required)
* Experience with Git and/or Subversion.
* Proficiency in identifying sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.