DEVOPS ENGINEER - PERMANENT - ATLANTA, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
DevOps Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 3 years of relevant experience
* Experience with both Linux/Unix environment
* Proficient with at least one scripting language, such as Python, Perl, shell, etc.
* Proficient with at least one software development language, such as java, C, C++, etc.
* Experience with debugging techniques, concepts, and tools in software development
* Experience supporting SQL Database from a System Engineer and DBA perspective
* Experience building, maintaining, and using configuration/Release management tools, Git, Jenkins, jira, and other devops tools sets
* Experience supporting and configuring Tomcat/apache and .Net
* Experience implementing AWS security policies, Docker, containers, and building complete environments
* Experience configuring and support CDN video distribution and web caching, both push and pull live streaming video and VOD. Preferred CDN experience Akamai
* Zabbix and other opensource/devops monitoring tool support and maintenance experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.